Sale Terms & Conditions
- All Sales Are Final at the time of purchase
- Please check your order for accuracy. Unless notified your order will be delivered as ordered. An ACL associate will contact within 24-48 hours to determine order accuracy, this is the time to change the order if need be.
- Measure before placing your order to ensure that items are deliverable to your home. (i.e. through doors, up stairways, around corners, fit within ceiling heights, into elevators if applicable. These are only examples. America Classics Leather is not responsible for furniture that does not fit into your home.
- Leather is a natural product which make the characteristics individual from hide to hide. Expect natural beauty markings, which include healed scars, insect bites, pin holes, stretch marks, tight pores, fat & neck wrinkles and other natural impressions. Color shade variations are to be expected.
- ACL is not responsible for collecting or submitting use or sales tax for any other state other than North Carolina.
- This agreement constitutes a contract which is to be performed in part in the state of North Carolina and the buyer acknowledges that the buyer will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of North Carolina for matters related to the enforcement of this agreement. This agreement shall be interpreted and enforced according to the laws of North Carolina